The spreading of the coronavirus in the Netherlands has forced the Dutch government to issue a number of directives that we as a company and as citizens are obliged to follow. We will do our utmost to continue to offer our services to the best of our abilities given these unusual circumstances. We ask you for your understanding and would like to inform you of the following:
- Until further notice our offices will be closed for visitors. We ask you to please send your administration as much as possible by email. If this is not possible, please send it by post or submit your materials in the mailbox at our premises.
- With regards to the VAT returns, we ask you to submit them as soon as possible. This to enable us to process them in a timely manner.
- With regards to the Income Tax returns, we ask you to please submit your personal data digitally.
- In case we need to close our office completely, we will arrange for calls to be transferred and the computers to stay online. This way you will still be able to reach us by phone and email, during office hours (08:00-16:00 hrs.)
- At this moment it is still unclear what exactly the consequences will be for ZZPs. Djent will closely monitor the developments and inform you via our website.
Leading in all the governmental decisions are the guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, the RIVM. In case you have questions, we recommend checking the RIVM website for daily updates and to follow the information shared on TV and internet. Up-to-date information can also be found on the government website.
At DJENT we do not have all the answers, these are unprecedented times. Should you nevertheless wish to ask us something, kindly send us your question by email and we will get back to you soon. This way you enable us to also process as much paperwork as possible.
We thank you for your understanding and hope that you and your close ones will be safe and stay healthy.
With kind regards,
The DJENT Team